To book please call us on 0115 972 8750 Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm. Alternatively please e-mail or inbox us on Facebook
Manicure (Stage 1)
This course is accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists & ABT
This course provides an introduction into Manicures (Stage 1). Completed within half a day, you will learn about e.g. the relevant anatomy and physiology, the various different nail disorders and the treatment procedure. After completion, you will be able to provide refreshing manicures. If you would also like to learn how to give a pedicure, please see either our individual or combination course.
- Qualified in just half a day
- Small teaching groups
- Accredited by industry experts such as the Guild of Beauty Therapists & ABT
- You will be able to apply for Guild insurance and membership once completed, allowing you to work on members of the public straight away and charge for the treatment
- A big step towards becoming a qualified Beauty Therapist
- Advise given to those wishing to become self-employed
The course will cover both theoretical and practical aspects and is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, but no previous experience is required.
This course will require a model. If you cannot bring your own and would like us to attempt to find you one please request this at time of booking. Failure to notify us of this could result in your course being cancelled without refund.
Dress Code: Please wear professional attire when attending. This could be a tunic if you are an existing therapist, or a black top and black trousers with suitable footwear.
Startup training kits are available to purchase upon completion of course. These are optional and you are not required to buy them.