To book please call us on 0115 972 8750 Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm. Alternatively please e-mail or inbox us on Facebook
Nail Extensions (Acrylic)
This course is accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists
One of the most popular systems used by qualified professional Nail Technicians is Acrylic. If you’re already familar with UV gel or simply want to learn one method at a time, then this is the course for you. Completed in just one day, you will learn how to provide top quality Nail Extensions using the Acrylic method.
- Qualified in just one day
- Small teaching groups
- Accredited by industry experts
- You will be able to apply for Guild insurance and membership once completed, allowing you to work on members of the public straight away and charge for the treatment
- A big step towards becoming a qualified Beauty Therapist
- Advise given to those wishing to become self-employed
The course will cover both theoretical and practical aspects and is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, but no previous experience is required. You will learn how to apply Nail Extensions using the Acrylic method only via tips.
This course will require a model. If you cannot provide a model for the day of training please contact us as we may be able to help.
Dress Code: Please wear professional attire when attending. This could be a tunic if you are an existing therapist, or a black top and black trousers with suitable footwear.
Startup training kits are available to purchase. Please pre-order prior to to avoid disappointment.