BTBA Beauty & Aesthetics Academy offers a range of beauty therapy & aesthetics training courses within a friendly respectful environment. Our courses are available to both beginners and qualified therapists whom may wish to extend and improve on current skills. All of our courses (unless stated separately) are accredited by industry experts such as the Guild of Beauty Therapists, ABT or CPD, meaning our certificates are nationally recognised and you can easily get insurance.
We are currently situated in Long Eaton, around a 20 minute drive from Nottingham City Centre and a 20 minute drive from Derby. For those coming outside of East Midlands, we are a 5 minute drive from Junction 25 on the M1. If you don't drive, the Indigo bus from Maid Marian Way in Nottingham City Centre will take you to Long Eaton.
Why choose us?
- Accredited by industry experts such as The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, ABT and CPD
- Short courses - you can be qualified in no time
- You can become a member of one of the recognised professional bodies to whom we are accredited
- You can gain insurance from a range of insurance providers
- Our courses embrace the principles of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are you receive CPD points
- Small group training in a friendly, respectful and professional environment ensuring you get full attention and quality training. One-to-one also available for additional fees.
- Courses available seven days a week
- Flexible courses to fit around your busy schedule
- Courses in line with the highest standards of hygiene, sterilisation, safety & law
- Professional theory booklets/instruction manuals provided for each subject
- Constant support available throughout and after course
- Certificate issued same day but occasionally may take up to 7 days
Visit our courses page to see the list of available courses and dates. If no dates are shown please contact us for a list of available dates. Alternatively, feel free to call us on 0115 972 8750 (Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm) or contact us via Facebook or Instagram. You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.