Please view our calender for the next available date. Additional dates may be added upon request. Please call if no date is shown.
Advanced Intimate Waxing
This course is accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists & ABT
This is a one day course which explains Advanced Intimate Waxing. You must hold a prior Waxing qualification (or take our Waxing course prior to this). You will learn how to perform the various intimate waxing styles, whilst understanding the the differences between hot and warm wax. You will also learn the relevant anatomy, contraindications and client after care etc.
- Qualified in just one day
- Small teaching groups
- Accredited by industry experts such as the Guild of Beauty Therapists & ABT
- You will be able to apply for Guild insurance and membership once completed, allowing you to work on members of the public straight away and charge for the treatment
- A big step towards becoming a qualified Beauty Therapist
- Advise given to those wishing to become self-employed
The course will cover both theoretical and practical aspects and is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, but no previous experience is required.
This course will require a model with sufficent hair growth. If you cannot bring your own and would like us to attempt to find you one please request this at time of booking. Failure to notify us of this could result in your course being cancelled without refund.
Dress Code: Please wear professional attire when attending. This could be a tunic if you are an existing therapist, or a black top and black trousers with suitable footwear.
Startup training kits are available to purchase upon completion of course. These are optional and you are not required to buy them.