To book please call us on 0115 972 8750 Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm. Alternatively please e-mail or inbox us on Facebook
Eyelash & Eyebrow Tinting
This course is accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists & ABT
This is a one day course which explains the procedure of Semi-permanent tinting of the eyelashes and eyebrows. There are a variety of shades and colour depths to suit all. This treatment is deal for those with a mascara allergy or for those who participate in water sports. Alternatively, you can learn just either Eyelash Tinting or Eyebrow tinting seperately in a half day course.
- Qualified in just one day
- Small teaching groups
- Accredited by industry experts such as the Guild of Beauty Therapists & ABT
- You will be able to apply for Guild insurance and membership once completed, allowing you to work on members of the public straight away and charge for the treatment
- A big step towards becoming a qualified Beauty Therapist
- Advise given to those wishing to become self-employed
The course will cover both theoretical and practical aspects and is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, but no previous experience is required.
This course will require a model. If you cannot bring your own and would like us to attempt to find you one please request this at time of booking. Failure to notify us of this could result in your course being cancelled without refund.
Note: The model will require a patch test at least 48 hours prior to the start date of the course.
Dress Code: Please wear professional attire when attending. This could be a tunic if you are an existing therapist, or a black top and black trousers with suitable footwear.
Startup training kits are available to purchase upon completion of course. These are optional and you are not required to buy them.