This course is fully insured by a leading insurance company for medics & non-medics.
This is an two day onsite course + home study, which focuses on shaping, volumising and enhancing the lips. You will cover e.g:
- Lip Volumisation – how to give the lips more volume
- Cupid’s Bow – how to create a strong cupids bow
- Pout – how to create a pout
- Vermillion Border – how to enhance the lip border
Before you begin any practical, you’ll be booked onto a theory day. You will learn e.g. anatomy, facial analysis, injection techniques, first aid, anaphylaxis, aspetic non-touch technique, contraindications, what equipment is required and much more.
On the second day you’ll begin the practical. The nurse/tutor will show a demonstration to begin with and by the end of the day you would have completed 4 sets of lips! Each person counts as a case study which you’ll need to write up and submit following the course. We do not allow you to do case studies at your own salon/clinic, you will do them all with us fully supervised.
- Two days onsite + home study
- Practical is completed 1-2-1 to ensure you get full attention per case study
- We will provide you information on insurance
- You can earn hundreds per treatment once qualified
- We give you advice and ongoing support following completion
If you are a non-medic, you must be qualified in either: NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 3, SMPU, Microblading, Phlebotomy or other needling work to join this course, alongside A&P level 3.
Your models must pay for the cost of the products. We can attempt to get you models upon request.
Once qualified you can charge between £150 – £400 per treatment making this a very profitable skill to learn.