Please view our calender for the next available date. Additional dates may be added upon request. Please call if no date is shown.
This course is fully insured by a leading insurance company for medics & non-medics.
This is an initial two day onsite course + case studies, which focuses on shaping, volumising and enhancing the lips. You will cover for example:
- Lip Volumisation – how to give the lips more volume
- Cupid’s Bow – how to create a strong cupids bow
- Pout – how to create a pout
- Vermillion Border – how to enhance the lip border
Before you begin any practical, you’ll firstly learn all the relevant theory. This includes for example anatomy, facial analysis, injection techniques, first aid, anaphylaxis, aspetic non-touch technique, contraindications, what equipment is required and much more.
On the second day you’ll begin the practical with a tutor led demonstration. You’ll need to do 6 case studies in total. Each person counts as a case study which you’ll need to write up and submit following the course. Rather than do all 6 in one day, you’ll need to come back on an additional third day or fourth day to complete your remaining case studies. We do not allow you to do case studies at your own salon/clinic as you must be fully confident before attempting to do the treatment alone. Each case study is done strictly at BTBA under supervision of a qualified tutor..
- Initial two days on site + return to complete case studies (done with us onsite) + home study
- Practical is completed 1-2-1 to ensure you get full attention per case study
- Insured by leading insurance company – we help get you setup following the course
- We will also help get you setup with a prescriber
- You can earn hundreds per treatment once qualified
- We give you advice and ongoing support following completion
If you are a non-medic, you must be qualified in either: NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 3, SMPU, Microblading, Phlebotomy or related needling work. You will also need to have a certificate in anatomy & physiology. If you are a complete beginner you must firstly take our Microblading and Anatomy & Physiology course and then return to us in at least 6 months time.
This course will require 6 models for your case studies. Your models must pay for the cost of the products. Alternatively you can pay for us to locate all of your models (please discuss this with us).
Once qualified you can charge between £150 – £400 per treatment making this a very profitable skill to learn.