This course is accredited by ABT – Associated Beauty Therapists
This is a one day course onsite + case studies + you return for an assessment day, which explains how to create the perfect semi-permanent brow. You will firstly learn the relevant anatomy, shape and design, skin types, pigments, contraindications, what equipment is required and much more. After covering the theory, you’ll do the practical on your model with a tutor led demonstration. After completing your first set of brows, you’ll need to complete at least a further 3 home case studies prove you have mastered the art of Microblading. After this, you’ll come in again for a final practical examination so you can show us all the hard work you’ve been doing with one final case study.
- Qualified in just one day on site + home case studies + you return for an assessment on site 4-5 weeks later
- Small teaching groups
- Accredited by industry experts
- You will be able to apply for ABT insurance once completed, allowing you to work on members of the public straight away and charge for the treatment
- A big step towards becoming a qualified Beauty Therapist
- Advise given to those wishing to become self-employed
No previous qualification is required to attend this course. We will provide you details of our recommended specialist insurance company following completion of the course. A free startup training kit is included in the course.
This course will require two models (one for the first day and one for the assessment day). If you require a model please ask us as we have a waiting list & can usually get them quickly.
Dress Code: Please wear professional attire when attending. This could be a tunic if you are an existing therapist, or a black top and black trousers with suitable footwear.
Once qualified you can charge between £150 – £350 per treatment making this a very profitable skill to learn.