To book please call us on 0115 972 8750 Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm. Alternatively please e-mail or inbox us on Facebook
Swedish Full Body Massage
This course is accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists & ABT
This is a one day course onsite + case studies which explains how to complete a Swedish Full Body Massage. You will learn how to complete one of the most popular massages given today, whilst learning all the relevant anatomy, contraindications and classical massage movements. After this, you’ll have to complete multiple case studies to prove you have mastered the art of Swedish Full Body Massage.
- Qualified in just one day on site + home case studies
- Small teaching groups
- Accredited by industry experts such as the Guild of Beauty Therapists & ABT
- You will be able to apply for Guild insurance and membership once completed, allowing you to work on members of the public straight away and charge for the treatment
- A big step towards becoming a qualified Beauty Therapist
- Advise given to those wishing to become self-employed
The course will cover both theoretical and practical aspects and is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, but no previous experience is required.
This course will require two models (one for the first day and one for the assessment day). Due to the nature of the course, it is not likely that we will be able to get you models however we can attempt to do so if requested.
Dress Code: Please wear professional attire when attending. This could be a tunic if you are an existing therapist, or a black top and black trousers with suitable footwear.
Startup training kits are available to purchase upon completion of course. These are optional and you are not required to buy them.