To book please call us on 0115 972 8750 Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm. Alternatively please e-mail or inbox us on Facebook
Anti-Wrinkle Injections & Dermal Fillers Course – Foundation
This course is fully accredited & insured by a leading insurance company for medics & non-medics.
This is an initial four day onsite course + case studies, which explains how to inject Anti-Wrinkle Injections & Dermal Fillers to a foundation level. The Anti-Wrinkle Injections course will cover the 1/4 of the upper face into the following areas:
- The forehead – the frontalis muscles
- The frown (between the eyebrows) – the glabella region
- The crows feet (around the eyes) – the orbicularis oculi muscle
The foundation Dermal Fillers course will meanwhile cover the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds – commonly known as “smile lines” or “laugh lines”, that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines – which is the crease that runs from the corners of the mouth to down along the chin
- The vermillion border – the border around the lips
Once qualified you can progress onto our Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Injections (lower face) & Dermal Fillers (e.g. nose, cheek and jawline) courses.
Before you begin any practical, you’ll firstly learn all the relevant theory (on the first and third day). This includes for example anatomy, facial analysis, injection techniques, first aid, anaphylaxis, aspetic non-touch technique, contraindications, what equipment is required and much more.
On the second & fourth day you’ll begin the practical with a tutor led demonstration. You’ll need to inject into all 3 of the above areas on 5 separate people for both courses (5 for Anti-Wrinkle Injections and 5 for dermal fillers). Each person counts as a case study which you’ll need to write up and submit following the course. Rather than do all 5 in one day, you’ll need to come back on an additional third day or fourth day to complete your remaining case studies. We do not allow you to do case studies at your own salon/clinic as you must be fully confident before attempting to do the treatment alone. Each case study is done strictly at BTBA under supervision of a qualified tutor.
This package saves you around £500 if you were to purchase each course individually. However if you are only interested in completing just Anti-Wrinkle Injections or Dermal Fillers, please see our other course listings. For Anti-Wrinkle Injections course (Foundation) click here and for Dermal Fillers (foundation) click here.
- Initial four days on site + return to complete case studies (done with us onsite) + home study
- Practical is completed 1-2-1 to ensure you get full attention per case study
- Insured by leading insurance company – we help get you setup following the course
- We will also help get you setup with a prescriber
- You can earn hundreds per treatment once qualified
- We give you advice and ongoing support following completion
If you are a non-medic, you must be qualified in either: NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 3, SMPU, Microblading, Phlebotomy or related needling work. You will also need to have a certificate in anatomy & physiology. If you are a complete beginner you must firstly take our Microblading and Anatomy & Physiology course and then return to us in at least 6 months time.
Each course will require 5 models for your case studies. Your models must pay for the cost of the products. We can attempt to get you models upon request but this is not guaranteed.
Once qualified you can charge between £150 – £400 per treatment making this a very profitable skill to learn.