Anti-Wrinkle Injections & Dermal Fillers Course (Foundation)
This course is fully accredited & insured by a leading insurance company for medics & non-medics.
This is an initial four day onsite course + case studies, which explains how to inject Anti-Wrinkle Injections & Dermal Fillers to a foundation level. The Anti-Wrinkle Injections course will cover the 1/4 of the upper face into the following areas:
- The forehead – the frontalis muscles
- The frown (between the eyebrows) – the glabella region
- The crows feet (around the eyes) – the orbicularis oculi muscle
The foundation Dermal Fillers course will meanwhile cover the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds – commonly known as “smile lines” or “laugh lines”, that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines – which is the crease that runs from the corners of the mouth to down along the chin
- The vermillion border – the border around the lips
Once qualified you can progress onto our Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Injections (lower face) & Dermal Fillers (e.g. nose, cheek and jawline) courses. Before you begin any practical, you’ll firstly learn all the relevant theory for Dermal Fillers & Botox. This includes for example anatomy, facial analysis, injection techniques, first aid, anaphylaxis, aspetic non-touch technique, contraindications, what equipment is required and much more.
You will then return for two practical days, one for Anti-Wrinkle (Botox) and one for Dermal Fillers. You will need to have 4 models for each day. The nurse/tutor will show a demonstration to begin with and fully guide you through. Each person you inject counts as a case study which you’ll need to write up and submit following the course. We do not allow you to do case studies at your own salon/clinic, you will do them all with us fully supervised.
If you are only interested in completing just Anti-Wrinkle Injections or Dermal Fillers, please see our other course listings. For Anti-Wrinkle Injections course (Foundation) click here and for Dermal Fillers (foundation) click here.
- Initial four days on site + home study
- Practical is completed 1-2-1 to ensure you get full attention per case study
- Insured by leading insurance company – we help get you setup following the course
- We will also help get you setup with a prescriber
- You can earn hundreds per treatment once qualified
- We give you advice and ongoing support following completion
If you are a non-medic, you must be qualified in either: NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 3, SMPU, Microblading, Phlebotomy or related needling work to join this course immediately. You will also need to have a certificate in anatomy & physiology.
Your models must pay for the cost of the products. We can attempt to get you models upon request.
Once qualified you can charge between £150 – £400 per treatment making this a very profitable skill to learn.