Dermal Fillers Course (Foundation)
This course is fully insured by a leading insurance company for medics & non-medics.
This is an initial two day onsite course + case studies, which explains how to inject Dermal Fillers to a foundation level. You will cover the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds – commonly known as “smile lines” or “laugh lines”, that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines – which is the crease that runs from the corners of the mouth to down along the chin
- The vermillion border – the border around the lips
Before you begin any practical, you’ll firstly learn all the relevant theory. This includes for example anatomy, facial analysis, injection techniques, first aid, anaphylaxis, aspetic non-touch technique, contraindications, what equipment is required and much more.
On the second day you’ll begin the practical with a tutor led demonstration. You’ll need to inject into all 3 of the above areas on 5 separate people. Each person counts as a case study which you’ll need to write up and submit following the course. Rather than do all 5 in one day, you’ll need to come back on an additional third day or fourth day to complete your remaining case studies. We do not allow you to do case studies at your own salon/clinic as you must be fully confident before attempting to do the treatment alone. Each case study is done strictly at BTBA under supervision of a qualified tutor.
Interested in a Botulinum Toxin course (Foundation) too? Book our combination course and save around £500.
- Initial two days on site + return to complete case studies (done with us onsite) + home study
- Practical is completed 1-2-1 to ensure you get full attention per case study
- Insured by leading insurance company – we help get you setup following the course
- We will also help get you setup with a prescriber
- You can earn hundreds per treatment once qualified
- We give you advice and ongoing support following completion
If you are a non-medic, you must be qualified in either: NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 3, SMPU, Microblading, Phlebotomy or related needling work to join this course immediately. You will also need to have a certificate in anatomy & physiology.
Each course will require 4 models for your case studies. Your models must pay for the cost of the products. We can attempt to get you models upon request.
Once qualified you can charge between £150 – £400 per treatment making this a very profitable skill to learn.