Eyelash Extensions Specialist
This course is accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists & ABT
Eyelash Extensions are one of the most popular beauty treatments in the modern era. Completed within only one day, this course combines three of the most popular methods – flare/cluster, strip and semi-permanent which ensures you are ready to meet the needs and desires of all your clients! If you’re after Russian / 3D lashes, please click here.
- Qualified in just one day
- Small teaching groups
- Accredited by industry experts such as the Guild of Beauty Therapists & ABT
- You will be able to apply for Guild insurance and membership once completed, allowing you to work on members of the public straight away and charge for the treatment
- A big step towards becoming a qualified Beauty Therapist
- Advise given to those wishing to become self-employed
The course will cover both theoretical and practical aspects and is open to complete beginners or existing therapists, but no previous experience is required.
This course will require two models (one for Semi-Perm and one for Strip & Cluster). If you cannot bring your own and would like us to attempt to find you them please request this at time of booking. Failure to notify us of this could result in your course being cancelled without refund.
Note: The Semi-Perm model will require a patch test at least 48 hours prior to the start date of the course.
Dress Code: Please wear professional attire when attending. This could be a tunic if you are an existing therapist, or a black top and black trousers with suitable footwear.
Startup training kits are available to purchase upon completion of course. These are optional and you are not required to buy them.
You will recieve 10.5 CPD points upon completion of course.